We are aiming to have long-lasting and reliable relations with our Principals, as well as good reputation in the Marine Manning market. Therefore, we, “Avior Crewing Ltd”, always do an extremely thorough and professional selection of the seagoing staff.
And although technology has greatly increased our efficiency over the past few years, we are NOT a web-based business. We are a people based business, with real Crew Placement Coordinators, the devotees of their job, who INTERVIEW, who LISTEN, and who SCREEN.
- All of our officers and crews are carefully screened to meet the specific requirements of Owners and vessel types. Extensive interviews and testing techniques are undertaken to ensure you will have competent, highly trained and reliable ship’s personnel, which includes:
– Pre-employment interviews, aimed to verify seafarer’s experience, competency, character and personality, potential and fitness. The seafarer’s qualifications and sea-service are cross-referenced with past employers, government agencies and other organizations to ensure they are true. Additionally, the seafarer’s professional attitude and psychological behavior are assessed through our personal interviews.
– Check up the validity and authenticity of seafarer’s certificates in compliance with STCW ’78/95 CODE, IMO requirements and ISM CODE. The verification methods we use make certain the seafarers we supply possess the training and skills as stated in their certificates and licenses.
– English language level tests – Marlins, CES.
– Medical examination, medical fitness certificates including drug/alcohol tests, provided by the biggest and duly licensed Bulgarian Marine Medical centres, recognized by the Bulgarian Maritime Administration.
– Familiarization with the Principals’ policy and “Safety Management System”.
- As soon as our candidates are approved by the Principals, we ensure such pre-departure arrangements as:
– Seaman’s entry, business and working visas;
– Booking of air tickets (including charter flights);
– Bus, train, car transfers within Bulgaria;
– Flag State License Applications (depending on the flag of the vessel);
– Supply with PPE (working clothes and uniform with Principal’s logo) upon Principal’s request.
Human resources at sea are an essential element in ship operation and our crew manning agency take our obligations towards providing Quality services to support your Safety and Environmental Protection policies very seriously.
- We have an extended database which contains:
– Masters, Chief Mates, 2nd and 3rd Mates;
– Chief Engineers, Second Engineers, 3rd and 4th engineers;
– Electrical Engineers and ratings.
All of them are qualified in accordance with the flag state and STCW requirements and able to speak/read/write in English Language.
- We can provide officers and ratings for the following types of vessels:
– Offshore DP and non DP fleet: AHTS, PSV, ROV support, DSV, Supply vessels, Crew boats, High speed boats, Tugs, Multicats, Landing Crafts, Pipe-lay barges, Cable-lay vessels, Seismic research, Survey vessels, FPSO, Dredgers, Accommodation barges;
– Ro-Ro/Ro-Lo vessels;
– Bulk Carriers;
– Container/Containers feeder carriers;
– Multi-purpose, Heavy-Lift vessels;
– General cargo, Dry cargo vessels;
– Tankers of various DWTs: Crude oil, Product, Chem-Oil, LPG, Bunker tankers, Storage tankers;
- We are also able to provide highly qualified and experienced repair teams which consist of following personnel:
– Stainless Fitters With Welding Certificate, Stainless Steel Welders With Welding Certificate, Pipe-Fitters, Steel-Platers, Engine-Fitters, Electrician Fitters;
– Hydroblasters, Sandblasters;
– Casual Workers, Cleaners, Helpers;